WE’RE HERE TO HELP
Simply select a question or use the search bar to find the answers to our Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens if I can't pay my bill?
- Will my meter services still be carried out?
- What happens if I have an emergency?
- I have a visit scheduled to take place, should I cancel it?
- I have an emergency visit planned but I am self-isolating or categorised as vulnerable, will the visit still have to go ahead?
- I have an emergency visit due, what precautions are you taking to ensure your field operatives don’t have Coronavirus?
- Why can’t I get through to the service centre?
- What is the best way to contact you to get a response?
- Will my energy or gas supply be affected?
- I’m at home and will be using more energy – have you got any energy saving tips?
- Not found the answer you were looking for?
Switching to Wigan Warriors Energy
- What do I do if there’s a problem with my switch?
- How long does it take to switch?
- How do I pay for my energy?
- I haven’t had an email to choose what shirt and message I want and I signed up weeks ago – who do I speak to?
- I’ve been contacted to say my shirt is ready for collection, but I can’t get into the Wigan Warriors shop to collect it.
- When will I get my Wigan Warriors Energy replica shirt?