WE’RE HERE TO HELP
Simply select a question or use the search bar to find the answers to our Frequently Asked Questions
E.ON Next and Wigan Warriors Energy
- What is E.ON Next?
- What will happen if I move house?
- What will happen to Priority Services?
- Will I still get my Warm Home Discount?
- Do I need to change my Direct Debit details?
- What happens if there’s a credit or debit balance on my meter?
- What happens to the payment arrangement I have in place to pay off an outstanding balance?
- Where can I access my new Terms and Conditions?
- What will happen to my account history, like statements?
- What happens to an open complaint I might have on my account?
- What do I need to do if I have a nominated person on my account?
- Where can I access your Tariff Information Labels (TILs)?
- What happens if I can't pay my bill?
- Will my meter services still be carried out?
- What happens if I have an emergency?
- I have a visit scheduled to take place, should I cancel it?
- I have an emergency visit planned but I am self-isolating or categorised as vulnerable, will the visit still have to go ahead?
- I have an emergency visit due, what precautions are you taking to ensure your field operatives don’t have Coronavirus?
- Why can’t I get through to the service centre?
- What is the best way to contact you to get a response?
- Will my energy or gas supply be affected?
- I’m at home and will be using more energy – have you got any energy saving tips?
- Not found the answer you were looking for?